Northside Youth Space
Our Northside Youth Space promotes & facilitates the social, educational and creative development of young people & provides a wide range of activities and programmes that meet the needs of young people across the community.
The Northside Youth Space is home to the following projects:
- Ballynanty Garda Youth Diversion Project
- Ballynanty Youth Club
- Steps Youth Cafe
- Youth & Family Support Project
- Youth Information Service
- Youth Mental Health Project
Young people can also participate in a variety of youth work programmes including:
- Creative Arts, Healthy Eating, Mental Wellbeing, Social & Personal Development, YouthBank Initiative, Community Mapping, Bike Project, Sports, Music, Animal Welfare & lots more!
Where are we?
Northside Youth Space, Ballynanty Road, Ballynanty Beg, Limerick V94 TPP3.
Follow us on Facebook by clicking HERE
Meet the Team
Ballynanty Garda Youth Diversion Project:
- Billy Barrett, email@example.com Tel: 083-4788604
- Kate O’Driscoll, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 083-4144653
Youth & Family Support Project:
- Aislinn Lysaght, email@example.com Tel: 086-3809447
- Cathal Dillon, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 083-4721847
Steps Youth Café
- Gillian Boland, email@example.com Tel: 086-6077646
Community Engagement Worker
- Stacey Lyons, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 086-0707032